This legal notice and information (hereinafter, the Legal Notice) regulates the use of the Internet portal service “www.ilboc” (hereinafter, the Portal). We recommend that you read the notice carefully before you begin to use the site.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the society services and electronic commerce, there follows general information data of this web site:
- Title: Iberian Lube Base Oils Company S.A. (hereinafter ILBOC)
- Address: C/Retama, nº 7, planta 14, 28045, Madrid
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Registration Data: Madrid Commercial Registry, Sheet No. M-538,128, Folio 29, Volume 29902, Book 0, Section 8ª.
- CIF: A-86442704
The access to and / or use of the Portal attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that same moment, fully and without reservations, the present General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Portal. Therefore, prior to the use of the services offered by the Portal, the User must also carefully read the corresponding Special Conditions that may exist.
Also, the use of the Portal is equally subject to all notices, regulations of use and instructions, made known to the User by ILBOC to the extent that they replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice.
ILBOC may modify these general conditions or the particular conditions that apply to a service or content, which will be published in the Portal by using the corresponding notice. The changes shall not apply retroactively and shall enter into force as from the date of their publication. If you do not accept the amended terms of service, you must stop using the Service. We recommend that you consult periodically, the conditions of use of the Portal.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents
The provision of services, by ILBOC is free to users.
In general, the provision of services does not require prior subscription or registration of users. However, ILBOC may condition the use of some of the services upon completion of the corresponding user registration or filling out the required forms. In any case, the registration shall be effected in the manner expressly indicated in the Service itself or in the Particular Conditions that regulate it, the user must provide truthful information and keep up-to-date, at all times, the information he has provided. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to ILBOC or to third parties for the information provided.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening the provisions of this legal notice and those conditions that complement, modify or substitute, the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted customs and public order. Also, the use of the website is prohibited for illicit or harmful purposes against ILBOC or any third party, or which, in any way, could cause harm or impede the normal operation of the website.
With respect to the content (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation or modification, unless with the permission of their legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of ILBOC or its legitimate owners thereof.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Portal by any means other than those available to users, as well as that typically used in the network, provided they do not cause any harm to the ILBOC Portal and/or the services or contents.
III.- Liability of the user for damages
The use of the Portal will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, ILBOC being expressly exempted from any damages and / or liabilities caused to the user or to third parties by such use against what which is established in this Legal Notice and the Specific Conditions that in each case may be applicable. This responsibility extends to the use, by the user or any third party, password or similar assigned for access to the Portal, if any, or any of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, ILBOC, reserves the right to refuse at any time and without prior notice, access to the Portal, for those users who do not comply with these general conditions, or the individuals that in each case are applicable to them.
IV.- Unilateral modification
ILBOC may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, the structure and design of the Portal, as well as modify or eliminate services, contents and the conditions of access and/or use of the Portal.
Individuals or entities that wish to or conduct a hyperlink from a web page in another internet portal to any of the pages of the portal of ILBOC shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the Portal of ILBOC is not permitted.
- There will be no deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the portal of ILBOC without the prior express authorisation of ILBOC.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is to be made about the pages of the ILBOC Portal, its employees, or about the services or contents of the Portal.
- Except those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established, it shall not contain any trademark, trade name, label, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ILBOC, except with the express authorization of the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between ILBOC and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by ILBOC of the services and contents offered on said portal.
- ILBOC will not be held responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor of the information or statements included therein.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- Any hyperlink to the Portal of ILBOC shall be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains.
The ILBOC Portal may make available to users, the links and connections to other web sites managed and /or controlled by third parties. It can be put at the disposal of user’s connections and links to other web sites operated and controlled by third parties. These links are the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, but in no circumstances could be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. ILBOC does not commercialize, or direct or previously control, nor does it own the content, services, information or statements available in said web sites.
ILBOC does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or indirectly, for any damage or loss of any kind that could derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, existing or offered products and services in the web sites not managed by ILBOC and that are accessible through the Portal of ILBOC.
The File Manager is committed to treating the users’ personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations and, in particular (i) to treat confidentially the personal data of the user to which it has access as a result of the user’s navigation in the Portal. However, the File Manager may reveal the data of a personal nature and any other User information when required by public authorities in the exercise of the functions which are legitimately attributed and in accordance with the provisions that may be applicable; (ii) to take the necessary safety measures of technical and organizational nature to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to such data. Without prejudice to this, due to the current security conditions in the Internet, the File Manager cannot guarantee the illicit use of the Information about Users by third parties. Consequently, neither ILBOC nor the File Manager guarantee or assume any responsibility for the damages, of any nature, that may derive from the alteration, loss, treatment, unauthorized access or illicit use of the Information about Users by third parties. The user undertakes to keep the data provided to the File Manager duly updated. The User shall be responsible for any damages that ILBOC and/or third parties may suffer as a result of the lack of veracity, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
The user may, at any time, exercise his right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the processing of their personal data, using communication sent to Iberian Lube Base Oils Company, S.A., Retama 7, planta 14, 28045, Madrid, or directed toConfidencialidad@ilboc.com.
VII.- Exclusion of warranties and liability
ILBOC does not grant any guarantee or liability under any circumstances for damages of any nature that could lead to:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Portal and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Portal and/or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or results or expectations of the users.
- The Existence of viruses, malicious programmes or harmful content and/or services provided through the Portal that may produce alterations in the user’s computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored by the user.
- The reception, acquisition, storage, diffusion or transmission by the users, of the contents and the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights, trademarks, honour, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any right of any third party as a result.
- Illegal, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order, of the Portal, its services or contents by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users of the Portal and/or its contents.
- The failure by third parties in their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Portal.
- The opinions expressed by the users in the forums, chat and opinion messages which could be enabled in the different areas of the Portal.
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the kind, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of users use of the Portal and of the Services and/or content.
The duration of the provision of the web service and services is of an indefinite character.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, ILBOC reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the provision of the service of the Portal or any of the Services and/or Content of which it is composed, on the same terms as are set out in the third condition.
IX.- Intellectual Property
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the Portal are the property of ILBOC or of third parties, it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or services gives the user no rights over any trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Furthermore, the Contents are the intellectual property of ILBOC or of third parties, which may be construed as being granted to the user, in virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist in such content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and of the Services.
For the purpose of preserving the possible intellectual and industrial property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Portal, it must notify that fact to ILBOC indicating:
- Personal details of the person of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it should indicate the representation with which it operates.
- Indication of the content protected by the rights of intellectual or industrial property rights and their location on the Portal.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned rights of industrial or intellectual property rights.
- An express statement in which the interested party assumes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The marks included in the Portal are subject to the applicable legislation in the matter of industrial property, being prohibited its reproduction or use without the authorization of its owner.
Any quotation or reference to industrial property rights of third parties, including in the Portal, implies a recognition on the part of ILBOC in favour of their owners, of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not involving its inclusion or reference in the Portal, the existence of any right or responsibility on the part of ILBOC having been authorized to include and duly quote, as stipulated in the current regulations, and should not be considered as such inclusion as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of ILBOC to marks.
The intellectual property rights of the web www.ilboc.com as well as any of the items eligible for consideration under the rules of intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to ILBOC, being the owner of all intellectual property rights.
As the sole holder of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, ILBOC corresponds to the exclusive exercise of the rights derived from the ownership of the site www.ilboc.com and, therefore, grant any authorization for the exercise of any activity derived from the exploitation rights, and, in particular, the right of reproduction, the right of communication to the public, the right of distribution, the right of making available to the public or the right of transformation, in whatever the format used.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
ILBOC wishes that all people, regardless of their disability, condition or technological equipment may access the Portal. To this end, it has taken a number of steps:
- Programming the site following the Recommendation on Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2, W3C.
- Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen.
- Alternative text in the images.
XI.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
ILBOC and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions exercised arising from the provision of the service of the Portal and its services and contents and from the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.. In the event that the user has its domicile outside of Spain, ILBOC and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Cartagena.