At ILBOC we are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all our processes, making continuous improvement one of our main objectives. For this reason, at ILBOC we manage our activity through an integrated management system, based on the standards of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001.
IS0 9001 (QUALITY Management). Certified since September 2014.
- At ILBOC we demonstrate our ability to consistently deliver products that meet applicable customer and regulatory requirements.
- With this ILBOC certification, we have adopted a process-based approach when developing, deploying and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, based in turn on the PDCA continuous improvement cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- Under this standard, we have strengthened, amongst other things:
- Serving as a means of maintaining and improving the effectiveness and adequacy of the quality management system, by highlighting areas of improvement.
- Quality management bases, having encouraged the company to enter into a process of continuous improvement.
- The motivation and participation of personnel, as well as improving the management of resources.
The clarity of the image of our products.
IS0 14001 (Management of the ENVIRONMENT). Certified since December 2015.
At ILBOC, we optimize the management of resources and waste, and reduce the negative environmental impacts caused by our activities or those risks associated with accidents.
This management system, in addition to enhancing innovation and productivity, also allows us to:
- Encourage participation, awareness and involvement of all staff.
- Promote a culture of respect for the environment within the organization.
- Reduce the costs of environmental management.
- Identify and evaluate our compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
IS0 18001 (Management of HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK). Certified since December 2015.
The implementation and certification of this management system has led us to:
- The minimization of accidents at work and increased productivity, identifying, evaluating and controlling the risks associated with each job, avoiding the causes that result in accidents and occupational diseases.
- Identify and evaluate legislation in the area of prevention, integrating the latter into the organization’s processes.
- Foster a preventive culture by integrating prevention into the general systems of the company and by gaining the commitment of all employees by means of continuous improvement in the performance of Health and Safety at Work.